Assistant Headteacher - Phase Leader for Lower Key Stage 2
Leadership point 1 £42,195 - Point 5 £46,566
We are seeking an inspirational Assistant Headteacher to be our Year 3 and 4 phase leader. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher to lead a team of dedicated and enthusiastic staff in the phase to deliver outstanding outcomes for our pupils. The successful candidate will be part of our leadership team and integral to the development of our teaching practice and to our school's success. The role is full-time and mainly class-based, with management release time, with a start date of September 2021.
The successful candidate will:
- Have leadership experience
- Be an outstanding practitioner with qualified teacher status
- Have knowledge and experience of teaching in the primary phase, including recent whole class teaching
- Be inspirational, resourceful and resilient
- Have a proven track record of successfully planning, implementing and monitoring strategies to address a wide range of needs in a school setting
- Have the expertise and determination to ensure that their team sucessfully supports children in achieving their potential
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic pupils who love to learn
- a well-developed whole learning approach
- an exciting curriculum
- a friendly and committed staff team
- a leadership team keen to support you in your new role
- opportunities for leadership CPD, both within and outside our school
Visits to our school, to have an informal chat with our Headteacher, are strongly encouraged and can be booked by contacting Sue Cherry on 01424 842297 ext 202.
Application packs can be downloaded from below.
Closing date is 8am Monday 19th April
Interviews are to be held on Friday 30th April
PLEASE NOTE, WE CANNOT ACCEPT CVs
This post is covered by the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2018.
The school will need to ensure that they are not knowingly employing a person who is disqualified under the 2018 Regulations in connection with relevant childcare provision. Accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate to the school, by completing a self-declaration form as part of the pre-employment checks process, that they have not been disqualified under the 2018 Regulations.
If the preferred candidate is found to be disqualified under the 2018 Regulations, the offer of employment will be subject to the application by the preferred candidate to Ofsted for a waiver and the receipt of a waiver from Ofsted.